‡‡ Trade-in values may vary, and are based on the condition and model of your trade‑in device. Additional trade‑in values require purchase of a new iPhone, subject to availability and limits. Must be at least 18 years of age. Offer may not be available in all stores and not all devices are eligible for credit. Apple or its trade-in partners reserve the right to refuse or limit any Trade In transaction for any reason. In‑store trade‑in requires presentation of a valid, government‑issued photo ID (local law may require saving this information). Sales tax may be assessed on full value of new iPhone. Payments are based on the received device matching the description you provided when your estimate was made. Apple reserves the right to refuse or limit the quantity of any device for any reason. In the Apple Store: Offer only available on presentation of a valid, government-issued photo ID (local law may require saving this information). Value of your current device may be applied toward purchase of a new Apple device. Offer may not be available in all stores. Some stores may have additional requirements. Additional terms from Apple or Apple’s trade‑in partners may apply. See apple.com/ca/trade-in for more information.
- The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 5.42 inches (iPhone 13 mini), 6.06 inches (iPhone 13, iPhone 14), 6.12 inches (iPhone 14 Pro), 6.68 inches (iPhone 14 Plus) or 6.69 inches (iPhone 14 Pro Max) diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
- Available space is less and varies due to many factors. A standard configuration uses approximately 12GB to 17GB of space, including iOS 16 with its latest features and Apple apps that can be deleted. Apple apps that can be deleted use about 4.5GB of space, and you can download them back from the App Store. Storage capacity subject to change based on software version, settings and iPhone model.
- Service is included for free for two years with the activation of any iPhone 14 model. Connection and response times vary based on location, site conditions, and other factors. See apple.com/ca/iphone-14 or apple.com/ca/iphone-14-pro for more information.
- All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. Battery has limited recharge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. See apple.com/ca/batteries and apple.com/ca/iphone/battery.html for more information.
- Data plan required. 5G is available in selected markets and through selected network providers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and network. For details on 5G support, contact your provider and see apple.com/ca/iphone/cellular.
- iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro can detect a serious car crash and call for help. Requires a mobile data connection or Wi‑Fi calling.
◊ AppleCare+ provides unlimited incidents of accidental damage from handling. Each incident is subject to a service fee. Taxes may apply.
‡‡‡ Express Replacement Service is not available under the screen replacement or back glass damage service fee.